I’d like to share my love of printing with students interested in learning how to make classic woodblock prints. Your woodblock can be a wondrous thing which can give you an endless variety of art.
- Learn to use and care for wood carving tools
- Practice strokes and techniques
- Explore what subjects make strong woodcuts
- Create a composition and carve it on a wood block
- Ink and print your work and explore the multiplicity of things you can do with a woodcut print.
Class days and times:
- I anticipate we can learn to carve and print a satisfying woodcut in about 12 hours of hands-on class time.
- Wednesdays, I’m offering 4 hour sessions from 12 – 4. You’ll do 3 Wednesday sessions.
- Weekends (Sunday & Sunday), I’m offering 6 hour sessions from 10 – 4. You’ll do Saturday & Sunday sessions. Lunch will be provided.
Call or email Audrey to book a seat or ask questions.
Cost of Classes
- Classes cost $195 plus $15 for supplies. This covers 12 hours of class time.
- I’d like you to pay a $50 deposit when you schedule. The is due at the first class.